Manual Key Operated Deadlocks are proven over many years, to be a highly effective security application for use on panel van doors.
A secondary mortice style lock that operates independently of the standard OE locking mechanism, they provide an excellent level of physical protection in the event of a forced attack. They also help to prevent access to the load area in the event that would be thieves are able to override or bypass the vehicles existing central locking system, a technique that is currently being employed with alarming regularity across the UK right now.
Our Thatcham Accredited Deadlocks are individually designed for specific makes and model of vehicle, ensuring that the optimum length deadbolt, door specific bracketry, and locking keeps are utilised to deliver the most secure Deadlock solution available.
All cab and load area doors can be supplied with identical high-level security keys for ease of use.
Features & Benefits
- A cost effective security solution for use on van and truck door applications
- Protects vehicle contents normally vulnerable to theft
- Manual locking application fitted independently of vehicles OE locking system
- All deadlocks are specifically designed and engineered for individual vehicles and doors for optimum protection
- Deadlock kits utilise largest deadbolt throw available
- High security, anti drill and anti pick Mul-T-Lock 835 Series locking cylinders
- Thatcham Accredited
- Master key systems available
- Low level of maintenance required
Vanguard Deadlock is suitable for the following vehicle types.
Trusted by thousands throughout the UK
We have a long-standing relationship with Maple Fleet Services that has flourished over more than 15 years. Maple share the same commitment as Bott to quality of service and workmanship, offering a consistently high standard of installation over a wide variety of projects that we have worked on together – making Maple our preferred installation partnerKevin Woodward | Bott Ltd