Criminals are quick to exploit any weaknesses that may exist in a vehicles original design. One such vulnerability is that of the OE locking mechanism, whereby thieves use a screwdriver to force through the gap between the door handle and vehicle body and lever onto the back of the lock to mimic the action of a key.
ProPlate is a stainless steel shield that sits behind the door handle, blocking access to the back of the lock itself. An excellent visual deterrent that is quick and easy to install, without any need for drilling or cutting of the bodywork or requirement for weak adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- Vehicle and door specific design for optimum protection
- Quick and easy installation with no drilling or weak adhesives required
- Utilises the existing door handle to secure ProPlate to the vehicle
- Internal Deflection Plates Secure Manufacturer’s Locking System
- High Grade Stainless Steel Finish
- Can be used to re-secure or cover damaged area from a previous attack
ProPlate is suitable for the following vehicle types.