Trailers that are left uncoupled from a tractor unit are vulnerable to unauthorised coupling, particularly if loaded and/or parked in an unsecure location.
KingPin locks provide a ‘physical immobiliser’ that prevents the theft or unauthorised coupling of a trailer. Maple’s Andis 1100 is a heavy duty, high security, King-Pin Lock that is manufactured to withstand a wide variety of attacks, with extensive tests having demonstrated it to be resistant not only to mechanical forces such as hammering and cutting tools, but also to high and low temperature extremes.
The Andis 1100 features practical rubber grips that aid easy application and removal for the user, whilst keeping their hands clean.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents unauthorised trailer coupling
- Supplied with a high security Assa Abbloy key system as standard – A wide variety of other key systems can be accommodated if required
- Key systems available to differ, to pass and with a masterkey.
- Rubberised housing for high resistance to attack and accidental damage to the 5th wheel
- Feature internal metal plates within the housing to combat attack
KingPin Lock is suitable for the following vehicle types.
FreightlockWith more than 35 years reliable in field service operation, Maple’s Freightlock is still widely regarded as the leading high security slamlock application available on...
SafeConnectThe coupling of a tractor unit and trailer can be a potentially dangerous practice. A quite staggering 2 in 3 commercial vehicle drivers have witnessed a trailer runaway ...
SafeConnect IQFor security conscious operators who require enhanced control over their trailers, SafeConnect can be upgraded to the Maple IQ platform to offer high security trailer im...
Integritas is a modern approach to load integrity, enabling operators to maintain control and security of goods in transit. Replacing reliance on out-da...