As part of a comprehensive range of user friendly truck and trailer security applications, the latest addition to the Freightlock family is designed specifically for use on barn / swing type doors.
A high security option, the heavy-duty locking bolts are fitted on the inside of the load area doors, to provide optimum protection against any potential attack. The standard configuration provides a slamlock operation, ensuring load area doors are automatically locked upon closure, which in turn offers you and your customers the reassurance that cargo is always secure.
A flexible and reliable solution, Barndoor Freightlock is a pneumatically powered solution, controlled via the use of uniquely coded transponders. In the event a transponder is lost or stolen, the operator can quickly and simply reprogramme replacements, rendering the original useless and maintaining the integrity of your goods in transit operations.
A physically strong and robust solution, the Freightlock system has long been the locking solution of choice for security conscious operators. Ideally suited for multi-drop and high risk, high value cargo operations, Barndoor Freightlock offers the ultimate in driver convenience, whilst providing an unmatched level of security in the industry today.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty locking application for Barndoor / Swing door applications
- Slamlock action – automatically locks and secures doors upon closure
- Pneumatically operated locking solution for reliability
- The system can be installed on trailers with or without an active air supply such as demountable boxes or sea containers
- Over 30 years reliable in service use
- Wide variety of commercial vehicle end users
- Environmentally tested from -40°C to +60°C
- Low level of maintenance
- Upgrade to Barndoor Freightlock IQ for enhanced security features, including remote access control, electronic sealing and integration with telematics
Barndoor Freightlock is suitable for the following vehicle types.
Integritas is a modern approach to load integrity, enabling operators to maintain control and security of goods in transit. Replacing reliance on out-da...