Thatcham Cat 2-1 Alarm
This insurance approved alarm system is designed to upgrade the security level of your vehicle from Thatcham Category 2 (immobiliser), to Category 1. A flexible and universal alarm system, it is compatible with all modern panel vans.
Offering a host of features as standard, the Cat 2-1 Alarm System seamlessly integrates with the vehicles central locking and is controlled via the existing OE remote control – so there is no requirement for additional remotes or transponders. Providing user friendly operation, this insurance approved alarm system is a cost effective and reliable upgrade for use on any panel van.
Our standard fit Thatcham Alarm system is CANBus compatible making this a cost effective and ideal solution for your vehicle. Maple also provide a full UK wide installation service, contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Arming and Disarming of the alarm system with the vehicle’s original remote controls
- Ultrasonic detector (with override facility) to protect the cab
- Intelligent Battery Back-up siren
- The alarm can be controlled via the OEM remote control if the vehicle has central locking
- Siren chirps with arming and disarming of the alarm system (selectable)
- PIN code over-ride
- Door trigger input
- Bonnet trigger input
- Ignition trigger input
- False alarm nuisance prevention
- Pager / tracker arming input
- Pager / tracker trigger output
- Additional 4 button remotes can be added for full control
- Door open audible warning
- Ignition anti-hotwire
- Central Locking outputs
- Alarm trigger diagnostics
Thatcham Cat 2-1 Alarm is suitable for the following vehicle types.