Armourshell is a Thatcham quality assured locking system, designed to combat a variety of different techniques commonly used by criminals when attempting to gain access to the load area of a panel van.
An externally mounted locking application, each and every component of the Armourshell design has been engineered to combat attack. The unique exterior angled shell is manufactured from a lightweight yet durable alloy to deflect direct hammer blows; the inter-locking (anti-jemmy) body prevents the doors from being crowbarred or jemmied apart; whilst the body itself incorporates hardened steel / anti-drill inserts to prevent circumventing of the locking system.
The locking mechanism itself utilises a high security, low maintenance semi-automatic hardened steel locking bolt that’s durable enough to handle frequent use and the exterior body is finished in a high quality anodised black to withstand the harsh commercial vehicle environment.
Features & Benefits
- High security low maintenance semi-automatic locking system
- Uniquely designed angled body to thwart attacks from a hammer or drill
- Hardened steel, anti-drill inserts in the lock bodies
- Anti pick lock & hardened steel internal locking bolt
- Suitable for side loading and rear barn doors
- High Quality Anodised Finish
- Semi-automatic system
- 45 degree side door body chamfer allows the Armourshell to fit side doors
- Available in two sizes
Armourshell is suitable for the following vehicle types.