A high proportion of commercial vehicles accidents occur during reversing manoeuvres; reversing cameras are one of the most effective tools available to a driver in helping to eliminate blind spots and improve visibility around the vehicle.
Maple offer a wide range of reversing camera options to suit individual requirements and different vehicle models. As standard all cameras are IP67 rated and include high-quality infrared LED’s for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
Our range of heavy-duty cameras include traditional heavy-duty roof mounted cameras, over-hanging cameras (for use on panel vans) brakelight and numberplate options and a host of other variations that are designed to offer optimum wide angle views for different vehicles. We also offer a range of flat screen and mirror monitors to maximise space within the cab.
In operation, the monitor will automatically activate once reverse gear is selected to display the image while reversing. With a total of 4 video/audio outputs available, there is also the option for additional cameras to be installed to offer a side view when the vehicle is turning or load area cameras for surveillance.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic infrared LED function – allows the unit to operate with excellent clarity day or night
- Built-in microphone
- Range of cameras to suit individual vehicle makes and model
- Flat screen and mirror monitor options as standard
- Automatic exposure control
- Waterproof to IP67 standard
- Display turns on automatically while reversing
- Support up to 4 camera inputs & 4 video/audio outputs
- Support single, dual or quad view
- OSD (on screen display) control
Reversing Camera is suitable for the following vehicle types.