PS25 Truck & Trailer Alarm
The industry-leading PS25 Goods in Transit Alarm is designed specifically for use on truck and trailer applications. A powerful commercial vehicle alarm system, the PS25 features a high decibel siren (122Db), fail-safe battery back up in the event of alarm disconnect, dual tech sensors and optional key or transponder operation.
Users can select between single or dual zone arming, thus allowing the cab area to be armed whilst working out of the load area of the vehicle. Similarly, the load area is continuously monitored whilst the cab area is occupied and the vehicle in transit, thus preserving the integrity of your cargo.
This truck alarm offers the highest level of safety. Pre-set to either manual or automatic arming, the PS25 commercial vehicle alarm is a truly versatile alarm for logistics and commercial vehicle operations.
Features & Benefits
- Manual or automatic arming
- Single or Twin zone arming ie Cab & Load area can be independently armed
- Suitable for 12v or 24v vehicles
- Choice of operating modes – either “KABA 20” High Security key or self-programmed transponder operation
- Ignition monitor and starter immobilisation
- Integral battery maintains full alarm functionality
- 4 Hour battery back up
- Alarm diagnostics / history
- Panic alarm option
- Ultrasonic omit for sleeper cab operations
- Vehicle battery disconnect monitor
- Additional optional equipment includes; shock sensors, panic buttons, secondary sounder & auto brake lock valve
PS25 Truck & Trailer Alarm is suitable for the following vehicle types.
SafeConnectThe coupling of a tractor unit and trailer can be a potentially dangerous practice. A quite staggering 2 in 3 commercial vehicle drivers have witnessed a trailer runaway ...
Integritas is a modern approach to load integrity, enabling operators to maintain control and security of goods in transit. Replacing reliance on out-date...