Location: Hinckley, LE10 3BY
An exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading authorities of Commercial Vehicle Safety and Security Equipment as a Service Desk Liaison Apprentice has arisen.
Working as part of a dedicated team of individuals, the ideal candidate for this position will have a positive attitude and a desire to learn office / business skills and gain experience in this Customer Service / Administration Role supporting our Service and Engineering Department.
The position advertised is an Apprenticeship and so will require the successful young person to enroll on a relevant Business Administration course (full details will be discussed at the interview)
Responsibilities – What we want from you
- General Administration
- Answering and managing the telephone systems in a polite and professional manner
- Directing calls and relaying messages wherever necessary using the appropriate platform
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Use of Maple Fleet Services’ CRM software (SuperOffice)
- Maintaining a variety of company documentation (data entry, processing of invoices, keeping accurate records of company specific information, creating and developing reports where required)
- Make Hotel and Travel arrangements for employees
- Ad hoc administration duties as and when required by the Operations Director and General Manager.
Assisting the Project Manager in all areas of project administration
- Liaising with engineers to compile updates of work completed.
- Data Entry; using collected data and inputting relevant information to both Auto Manager (company database) and/or Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Booking installation and repair work directly with the client and updating engineers diaries on Super Office with the work scheduled.
- Retrospectively booking installation and repair work into the engineer’s diaries on Super Office.
- Ensuring that all email correspondence is archived within the relevant projects on Super Office in order to build and record an accurate history of a project
- Small scale project co-ordination with supervision from the Project Manager / Project Co-Ordinator
- Professional and Dynamic Nature
- Confident Communication Skills
- An ability to interact with all individuals from all levels within the organisation
- Flexible attitude to working in order to meet office / project requirements
- Be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet operational demands
- Conscientious nature and attention to detail
- Desire and willingness to learn, self-improve and take on new tasks as and when required.