Location: Hinckley, LE10 3BY
An exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading authorities on Commercial Vehicle Safety and Security Equipment as a Service Desk Coordinator.
Working as part of a dedicated team of individuals, the ideal candidate for the role of Service Desk Coordinator will have had previous experience working in a Customer Service Role, have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude towards logistical planning and be responsible for the cost-effective and efficient diary management of up to 20 mobile installation and service engineers.
Previous experience working in Logistics Management and a Customer Service Role are desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities – What we want from you
- As a Service Desk Coordinator your daily duties will include; managing the incoming Repair Pool, cost effectively and efficiently scheduling service calls / repair requests in line with customer specific Service Level Agreements, liaising with other business departments to ensure that the correct parts are available for both first attends and re-attends, maintaining an accurate and thorough audit trail for each case and ensuring that all work from the previous day has been updated and closed down by the engineering team.
- As part of a busy office environment you will also be expected to answer incoming telephone calls / emails, direct calls to colleagues and take messages where appropriate, deal with and communicate customer queries over the telephone / via email and provide customer status updates on past, present and future bookings.
- Ad hoc duties may include carrying out and collating manual inventory stock checks for third party equipment and general administrative work.
Job Requirements – What skills you need
- Good and clear communicator with an impeccable telephone manner (essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word (essential)
- Customer Orientated and Proactive Decision Maker (essential)
- An ability to interact with all individuals from all levels within the organisation (essential)
- Desire and willingness to learn, self-improve and take on new tasks as and when required (essential)
- Previous experience in a Customer Service and / or Logical Planning role (desirable)
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude towards organisational / Logistical Planning (desirable)
Benefits – what you get from us
- Salary £22,000 – £24,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Perkbox Benefits
- Tax Relief on Childcare
- Discretionary Sick Pay Policy
- Comprehensive Training ProgramProspect of further development and the opportunity to expand your knowledge and training to other areas of the Service and Engineer department.