The Ghost immobiliser is a discreet, effective immobiliser that protects your vehicle from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft.
Featuring an innovative engine lockout mechanism that uses the data network on the vehicle, the Ghost will prevent a vehicle from being driven until a unique user defined disarm sequence is entered. The unique disarm sequence is generated via the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console
By utilising the vehicle’s existing CAN Network there is minimal additional wiring or circuit cuts required, making the Ghost easy to install but extremely difficult to locate by thieves. Ghost does not emit any signals so cannot be detected by scanning or code grabbing technology, making it the ideal solution to protect against modern theft techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Discreet immobilisation that protects your vehicle against keyless theft techniques
- Prevents starting of the engine until the unique disarm code is entered
- Does not emit any signals so remains invisible to RF scanning or code grabbing equipment
- Physically very small so difficult to locate by thieves
- CAN Network integration offers flexible installation
- Emergency disarm facility in event of forgotten disarm sequence
- Service / valet mode can be temporarily activated, mode cancelled based on speed/time
Ghost is suitable for the following vehicle types.